Billy Bunkie The Science Junkie

Theoretical science, existential spirituality, sprinkled with elements of sociology, anthropology, transhumanism, and funk. [The technical explanation of funk is 'having major skill']

Friday, January 11, 2008

I wager that my #t can work to let scientist/engineers recognize and search for probable physical solutions to problems working within the invisible framework of engineering and chemistry to produce results.

I will be reducing my posting here unless I find a partner group to work with on these projects.

All of this science and my continued track record of excellent sustained scientific production, can be at your fingertips to accomplish good goals for the price of taking care of and advising one William Bunker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home