Billy Bunkie The Science Junkie

Theoretical science, existential spirituality, sprinkled with elements of sociology, anthropology, transhumanism, and funk. [The technical explanation of funk is 'having major skill']

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Social organization likely runs using electromagnetic fields, either in parallel or in series. Parallel is a democratic format where every unit of the organized social force is of equal seniority. Running in series is when there is an order of seniority to the social function. One feeds into the other, and the last/top one directs.

I hate running in series. I refuse to. God is truth is the only God that I obey, with Jesus Christ my guide and friend, as these can be my savior from my own destruction. I am in series with Jesus and all those who promote and love goodness. The circuit that we all build is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home