Billy Bunkie The Science Junkie

Theoretical science, existential spirituality, sprinkled with elements of sociology, anthropology, transhumanism, and funk. [The technical explanation of funk is 'having major skill']

Friday, February 16, 2007

Ripple Through Time

Once when I was in high school I was walking to the car after classes with my brother and mother. It was a clear blue day, and I happened to look up in the sky. What I saw was unique to space.

There was a ripple that fled through the sky at perhaps 80-120mph, going roughly northeast. It was astounding and I watched it with particular amazement as it rippled over the straight roof of the school building. That was unmistakable. The roof rippled along with the wave.

Reality shifted somehow. I considered this experience very carefully.

About 30 seconds later, I asked my brother, hey... did you see a ripple go through the sky about 30 seconds ago? He said, yeah, I did.

We left it at that.

What could it have been? I want SCIENCE. Thank you Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home