Billy Bunkie The Science Junkie

Theoretical science, existential spirituality, sprinkled with elements of sociology, anthropology, transhumanism, and funk. [The technical explanation of funk is 'having major skill']

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Linux Networking Reduces Lag

You may know that Super Science not only deals with astrophysics, temporal mechanics, and theoretical technology, but it also deals with conventional electronic toys like linux networks and computers.

Linux2 could definately benefit from using... linux networks... I am dismayed at the chaos and difficulty of windows networks.

I am pleased that Linux2 is pressuring networkers into becoming more competetive than linux2. I'd stilll like to seee linux2 though, it'd be better than current networks and cut out a considerable portion of the expense and difficulty of computers.

I also want to see perfusion of the >$500 computer. Along with cheap internet. I am pleased that AOL is offering free broadband, and I'd like to see more people able to use the internet, both in America and worldwide. I like meeting foreigners online. I'm going to see if I can slap together a computer for half that much, and tweak it to do what is cool. Then I will see 3rd worlders online and that can really begin the information perfusion and distribution between 1st and 3rd world which has been pending since they met.